TASCO INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS, live with our motto “Your Success Is Our Business”
We always looking a dynamic professional and reliable partner round the world, to achieve our targets with serve a high quality service to our valued able clients as one team policy
TASCO Freight forwarders and logistics agent, recruitment policy based on qualified experience & professional abilities, TASCO always focus on long term reliable business relationships as one team one mission
TASCO welcome to all partners, with (Exclusive) and (NON- Exclusive) agency agreement basis
Key skills and qualifications of a Freight Forwarder or Forwarding Agent:
- Previous experience as a Freight Forwarder or Forwarding Agent is preferable, but a background in administration may be acceptable.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in freight forwarding field
- Professional team to handle all inbound & out bound business smoothly.
- Honest reliable and one team oriented
- Good numeric skills are required as the role of Freight Forwarder or Forwarding Agent deals with quantities and volume.
- Problem solving and negotiating skills are also an advantage in the role of Freight Forwarder or Forwarding Agent.
- For those positions that deal with international cargo, ideally you will have specialist knowledge of the procedures and steps that need to be carried out to move cargo on an international scale.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required as a Freight Forwarder or Forwarding Agent is required to liaise with different organizations/groups in their daily tasks.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel, etc.
- Good relationship with main line operators and excellent communication skill with customer & clients.
ONE TEAM STANDARDS
TASCO leaves as little to chance as possible. Too many things are bound to go wrong with international shipping. To that end, we have instituted well-established guidelines for conducting business between TASCO and its agents, and between TASCO and its subcontractors.
Annually TASCO and its partners share information regarding the processes for the compliance and production of documents – what elements are used, what terminology is meant, what language and nomenclature is employed. Shipping documentation requirements vary from year to year and from country to country. This annual review thoroughly and comprehensively addresses all changes in shipping document regulations so that they may be addressed proactively.
Additionally, we formulate our own shipping process that details where each company does its own part, how it initiates and finishes that part, how a partner party takes over to perform the next part in the process. We share this on a regular basis with our overseas partners.
Any agent who fails to abide by these standards, or who fails in the performance of the services, risks the integrity of the partnership. Of course, TASCO cannot expect 100% success rate in managing the complexity of supply chain fulfillment. Still, TASCO does except that it and its agents will pursue perfection.